Sunday, February 3, 2008

Utah Jazz Autograph Party

One of the perks of my Dad's job as the Team Physician for the Utah Jazz is an invitation to some fun events like the annual autograph party that we attended about a week and a half ago. I realized I forgot to post some of the pictures we took so here they are, better late than never. Needless to say, Cort was in HEAVEN the entire time. He is so into the team this year and knows names and details about these players that I wouldn't even pretend to know. It was so fun to see his face light up as each player shook his hand and signed his ball and T-shirt. Anyway, here goes:


Ronnie Brewer. Cort says: "He's really cool."


"D. Will" with the twins. Emmy wasn't impressed by his star power. She wanted her Mommy BIG TIME!


Paul Millsap


Andrei Kirilenko and the kiddos


Ronnie Price


Coach Jerry Sloan


Mehmot Okur. Another favorite player of ours. Cort loves to tell us when Memo "busts a three" (as he calls it) during the games.


Carlos Booooooooooooozerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We love this guy. So nice and approachable and also a father of twins, a few months younger than ours. We can relate to each other in special "multiple birth" ways! :)

I have to add that Assistant Coach Tyrone Corbin (former Jazz man for you die hard, long-time fans) watched Caleb dribbling his little mini basketball around the room and said that the he had excellent touch on the ball. "Very impressive" for a two-year old. Sweet! I'm already dreaming of the big bucks that will start rolling my way when this kid hits the NBA! Maybe Spencer won't drive the Civic forever after all. haha









4 comments:

Jenny said...

So, so cool. So cool! I miss you all terribly. We NEED to talk!!!

The twins are just getting huge! I honestly can't believe it...

Love you!

The Jonas Family said...

I remember going to this once when I was younger, I think with my brothers as well and they were into it too. FUN! We may even still have the basketball with all the signatures.

samandbrodi said...

That is awesome. Great pictures. I may have to photoshop Cort out of the pictures and put myself in all of those. Nice work and all the kids will have something to show off for years to come. See you guys soon.----Sam

Spencer Five said...

What's wrong with driving a civic? Justin loves his! Tyrone Corbin's son plays for West. We try to get Charlie to show off his mad skills, but he's too shy. His son is really good and is playing varsity as a freshman. Too bad they're still losing.