Friday, August 3, 2007

Here goes nothing...


Okay, anyone with any kids at all has to have seen Disney's "Finding Nemo" right? Well, I think Dory is pretty much hilarious in that movie. Probably in large part because I think Ellen Degeneres is one of the funniest people on TV, but also because there are just so many classic one-liners! I couldn't resist choosing "Just Keep Swimming!" for the title of our blog because it captures so perfectly our life philosophy these days. With the recent addition of the twins, Jake & Emmy, and the three other little rugrats we're trying to keep alive, things seem pretty crazy most of the time. At times I feel like we are hanging on by a thread...but at least we're hanging on! So, as Dory says with her sing-songy mantra we "just keep swimming! just keep swimming!" and doing the best we can. That said, what better time to attempt to maintain and update a blog?!? Wish me luck!

What better way to start things off than with a cute picture of the kiddos? This photo was taken when the twins were 3 weeks old (they will be 3 months old next week). I look at each one of these sweet faces and feel so lucky to be a mother...
We hope this blog is a good way to stay connected with friends and family and keep you updated on our lives! Please feel free to comment...we'd love to hear from all of you! Oh, and JUST KEEP SWIMMING!

8 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

That is a cute saying! "Just keep swimming!" Some days I feel the same way and I only have two. Actually it is not that bad. Brandon is 3 and Taylor almost two in October. Your children are sweet and adorable!

Natalie said...

Great picture Molly! They are adorable, and if anyone knows what a trooper you are under extreme circumstances, it's me! :D Ha ha! You are a wonderful mother and Heavenly Father knows that you and Spencer will give these little spirits everything they will need.

Unknown said...

I LOVE that ADORABLE photo of the kids all together!!!

Torrie Family said...

Molly, you will never stop amazing me. Congratulations on finishing your race and especially your positive attitude. I am so glad you are surviving! It only gets better with two year old twins. Potty training...need I say more?

Amy said...

Molly,
You are a great swimmer :)
I love you to pieces...
AND
I am so excited about this blog of yours!!!

Becky said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you jumped in to the world of blogging! It'll be nice to be able to keep up with you even though I'm across the country.

Jocee Bergeson said...

I'm so excited you started a blog. They are so much fun to read! The kiddos are too cute. :)

Sunni said...

I am excited to keep posted about your family. I can relate to your life just a little. I was wishing the other day to be able to enjoy my baby Macy without having to be tired from getting up at night. It is so fun to snuggle a baby, I am sure you get lots of that!