Thursday, August 9, 2007

Call for shopping help!

So...I am dreaming of a new bedroom set. Better said, I'm dreaming of dousing the entire contents of our master bedroom in kerosene, tossing a match, and glowing with delight as all of that junkie furniture goes up in flames! I doubt that my red-hot fantasy (get it? haha) will come to fruition anytime soon, but I am starting the worldwide search for some new bedding. I want to do our bedroom in a porcelain blue and brown color scheme (trendy, I know, but also super cute). Anyone have any places they've seen cute bedding or accent pillows recently? I'm woefully out of touch with the retail world! Thanks! Hope to get some comments back on this post. Without some help/feedback, I may never get the show on the road! :)

8 comments:

Liz Ward said...

Molly, I'm not that much of a shopper, but TJ Maxx is always a good place for pillows, but it is hit and miss. Also IKEA may have something you like, and usually super cheap as well! Good luck and you better post pictures when you do find something! Liz

Paige said...

Molly..I can't get over the fact that a. you did a triathalon
b. you have five kids
c. you got to have boy and girl twins
d. that you did the triathalon 3 months after you had twins..
the list goes on. I know this has nothing to do with shopping, but..I didn't know you lived above my dad. I wish we would have run into you. I would love to see your too die for kids. Seriously..They are so cute.

Amy said...

Go to Target.com ... then take a look at the Thomas O’Brien® Rich Neutral Bedding Collection... Tell me what you think!!! I will keep looking... and yes I should be cleaning/organzing/decorating this house of mine but... WELL... shopping is way more fun.

*note to Spence. I have posted on this entry against my will. If it involves shopping you should know I have no control. I couldn't find a Cougar-blue bedspread (thankfully) but I am SURE Molly will let you plaster a BIG FAT "Y" right in the middle.

Jocee Bergeson said...

I'll be on the look for bedding - I found my bedding at world market so try online and see what they have. The one I have it reversible and both sides are great (one for Spring/one for Fall). I want to do blue/brown in my den. The colors are too cute!

Dan and Hailey said...

Sorry, all I read was something about red-hot fantasies in the bedroom...

The Jonas Family said...

Here is a website to check out for baby stuff http://www.babyjaynes.com/index.html My sister-in-law created it.
Sorry it is not bedding.

The Jonas Family said...

Also check out Costco or Sams club stores or online. Good luck!

Matt and Becca said...

hey, molly...matt and i were at bed bath and beyond the other day and saw some brown and light blue bedding (nautica, i think). I saw some pillows that were pretty cute that went with it. so that's a possibility. but i may have just been seeing things...you never know. happy hunting!