Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa's Lap





This must be some kind of record! Somehow we were able to get a picture of each of our five kids on Santa's lap and all of them were smiling. I doubt Jake and Emmy will be so eager next year! I guess I have to admit that I just LOVE the 2nd Christmas picture with Santa. The first year they are always too young to resist very much but by their second time around they are downright hilarious--screaming and clawing and scrambling for their parents. I love it. Anyway, here are the traditional photos (thanks to the ward party, we avoided a painful trip to the mall or wherever else it is you can go these days to sit on Santa's lap and have your picture taken!). Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

Yeah, Taylor is a little scared of Santa, but she was ok if I was right up there next to her. Brandon on the other hand was excited to see Santa and tell him what he wants for Christmas.

I am surprised Caleb was ok. Great photos!

Paige said...

I love these. Especially the one of the babies. So So So dang cute. I think it's funny when they are screaming too...

Amy said...

OH MY GOSH!!! look at those cute little Richards kids all happy to see Santa. So cute... we miss you!!!

Torrie Family said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like the kids are ready for the holiday. Hope you have a fun and chaotic Christmas morning!