Sunday, October 21, 2007

Google amazes me again!

My great friend Amy just introduced me to something called Google Reader, which monitors the websites or blogs you "subscribe" to and lets you know when there have been updates to those sites. Maybe I'm the last person on the planet to hear about this feature, but I love being able to see at a glance if anyone has posted to their blog. If you haven't seen it before, check it out at http://www.reader.google.com/.

My brother-in-law John works for Google and probably knows about a lot more cool things Google Reader can do. Any tips to share John?? :)
Here's a quick parting shot of Jake and Emmy enjoying the swing in our backyard. Hilarious.


4 comments:

jamkmb said...

I have tips about a lot of cool Google stuff, but specific to Reader, the best tip is try to contain yourself. I think I currently have something 1,732 unread Reader documents because of the topics/sites I've chosen to be alerted on.

Can't wait to see the gang in D-land!

Amy said...

YAY! You did Goooooogle Reader.... it saves so much time!!! huh?! Cute parting picture. man do we miss you guys!

The Jonas Family said...

you know paul bankhead is living in the bay area in CA and works for google too.

Paige said...

Molly, love the Jazz bib. Of course Lindsey's babe has a jersey and a binkie. We are only Utah Jazz, just like Lyle. Oh how I loved knowing someone who was sitting so close to the players. I was so jealous of Lyle and his sweet a job. The babies look so cute in the swing. I am totally coming to see them over Thanksgiving. So you need to give me your number.