Tuesday, September 11, 2007

August photo moments...

Macy took this picture of me while she was photographing everything in our home with the digital camera. I wasn't exactly thrilled about having my picture taken, sitting on the floor, mid-day, spit up on each shoulder, wrestling babies and trying to keep Caleb happy. But hey, it's the first picture of me AND my babies in a while and maybe I'll be glad someday to have captured this "real life" moment with the twins.



Macy, Caleb and the twins watching "Wonder Pets" on Saturday morning. The best thing about twins is you never have to share the baby!



Me and Cort outside our home on his first day of kindergarten. What a handsome little man!



This is a shot of Jake rolling for the first time earlier this month. Emmy couldn't be shown up by her big brother and also rolled over for the first time later that same day. One of their first "firsts" and they did it together! So cute!




I don't know who is happier about Cort riding the bus to AND from school this year...me or him? Tough call.



6 comments:

Paige said...

Molly I can't get over how dang cute you are. Seriously. You are like a super model super woman mom...

Amy said...

You ARE so cute.... EVEN in your spontaneous-Macy-photo-shoot!!! I have that Shade shirt you are sporting and let's just say it's NOT nearly as flattering on me. AND I DID NOT just have twins :)

I love Cort's school pictures!!! Such a big, independent guy now!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Ok, I had no idea the twins were rolling over. How did I miss this?!? They haven't done it for me....I need to see you more. It's so hard for us both to get out of the house (I know for you it's 5x's harder but for me it's close to impossible!!) :)

whit said...

Mace, your post makes me tired! You look great, such a cute mom with dang cute kids. I love the vid of your son, he totally loves the camera! Ok, now go eat some Krispy Kreams (sp?) and stop making us all look bad!

The Jonas Family said...

I also have to add that you look great Molly! I hope I look that good after I am done having kids!

Brandon (3) just started preschool one day a week and we are both loving it.

jo6446 said...

Enjoyed the stories and pics. I have a special interest because I'm in love with all the participants in your blog.